Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

What a day it was! We had our king size mattress delivered in the morning. Around 1:30 our kitchen table/chairs along w/ the bedroom set was brought in. They look great and we're glad we went w/ these pieces. When I saw the bedroom set, I knew it was The One. The dresser w/ mirror is a piece of art; 3 of the drawers have cedar wood. The nightstands came w/ a surprise. We didn't know it had an outlet in it when we looked at them in the store. It was an awesome surprise to see! The headboard, footboard and rails will come in about a month.

Tonight I made a fine supper. We were joined by Uncle B and his girlfriend. We tried out the new table and chairs in style w/ our first meal on them. I also got a few Holloween decorations put out. Holloween is my favorite holiday to decorate for, although I don't have much to decorate w/ at the time.

No comments: