Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just Another Day in Paradise

While I was busy filling out grueling online job applications, neighbor-long haired waver- was busy practicing his skateboarding and drums. His license plate reads: Toxic. Hmmm, I like it.

I saw a TV show that counted down the best cities to live in. This was a poll taken by people going online and naming their favorite city to live. The Number 1 city was New York. Everytime I see footage of NYC it makes me want to go back. That city is fantastic! I don't think I'd want to live there though, mainly because I wouldn't be able to afford it. A 1,200 sq. ft apartment cost 2.1 million. For an apartment!! Funk that. If you haven't been to NYC, I highly recommend saving up and going. It is something unlike you've ever seen. A culture shock and nothing but fun. You'd have to save some good money though. Your flight there is high, the hotel is high and you'll be spending loads of money on the great restaurants, sites, shows and shopping. Now, I was only there for a 24 hour period of time, but it was a time to remember and I can't wait to go back someday.

No comments: