Sunday, October 5, 2008

Curtain Please

That NE game last night sucked! I didn't watch much of it anyway, it was boring and embarassing. I tried out our oven today. I popped in some frozen cinnomon rolls and we had breakfast. Oven works-check. After breakfastTory and I went for a walk down the block. I'm going to continue to take her for walks in the mornings to try to get her into shape. J got the curtains in the dining/sitting room hung. It's starting to look nice and homey. Just need a few more accessories in there and it's complete. It was another beautiful day and it went by so quickly! Tonight I made mashed potatoes and gravy to go along w/ the chicken J grilled up. Stovetop works-check. We also discovered our pool has a light. It is so cool! It looks like it's glowing! I'm sure having a hard time getting used to the time change. I still haven't adapted to it yet.

No comments: