Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tricks and Treats

Not much going on down here but nice sunny weather! I checked out some mags and books from the library again. Tomorrow night is the big candy night. Hopefully I'll be able to get rid of the candy I bought. If business dies down I'll probably turn off the lights around 8 and we'll head over to Fulton Ranch to the car show and check out the action there. It is pitch black at 6:30 so I assume trick and treating for the kiddies start around that time. I got a cool strobe light w/ sound effects I'm stoked about turning on, and a skull that is activated by movement that shouts out funny stuff w/ lights. I could go crazy for decorations for Halloween. I've noticed that Target didn't have as many decorations this year as they usually do and I think it had to do w/ the fact they put out Christmas decorations at the same time so they have to make room for it all. It's weird seeing them next to each other.

Just to let anyone/everyone know, the guest room is ready!

No comments: