Friday, January 16, 2009

The Week is Over

My first week of training is finally over! It went smoothly and the trainers find a way to make it fun. On every Friday the cafeteria workers will grill out hot dogs, hamburgers or chicken in which you can include chips and a pop. Today we were given pizza in honor of the Cardinals playing on Sunday against the Eagles. This is huge for Arizona as the Cardinals haven't been very good for many years. Although, their fans have stuck by, they are really excited about this game.

After work, J and I met at Sidelines Bar & Grill, which is less than 5 minutes from my work. I invited my new work friend named Stephen to join us. He's a big golfer so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce him to J. We had a couple of drinks then J and I shared mozzarella sticks and S ordered the Reuben sandwich. We noticed allot of older folks coming in, but we think it had to do with the fish fry Friday. It was a good time and will probably be going back there someday.

We ended the night eating at Old Chicago with Uncle B.

I can't wait to sleep in on Saturday! This week has been hard to get up early and get into a schedule. Although, I do have to work at DSW on Saturday afternoon, at least I get to sleep in.

No comments: