Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chillaxin


Today I got my hair cut and colored to get ready for the new gig. I forgot how good it feels to get your hair done, especially the shampooing. So after years of doing my hair myself, I think I'll treat myself every so often to just getting it done by someone else. I think it was one of those things that since I went to school for it that I can save lots of money doing it myself, but it's nice to save time, cleanup and sometimes strain from doing it myself.

J and I went to Target and found a great find! I found chaise loungers for a mere $7! They must have been left over from last year, but they had a lot of them and many colors to choose from. Chaise loungers are expensive! I've never seen any below $40. Now there is a place to lay out and bask in the sun comfortably by the pool!

1 comment:

Ramblings of a bi-polar mind said...

It's a good thing you got me a chair to chillax in before I come to visit!! What new gig?