Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crickets

It's been a few days since I've posted. My Sunday day off was nice, minus the time I spent cleaning the bathroom. Monday training drug on severely. I think our department was the only one working.

Today after work I went straight to Fitness Works to take their Body Pump class. I can barely move my arms and legs now. The fitness instructor was hardcore. I used the same weight through the whole class, but it's the repetition and going slow that kills you. I'm going to be really sore tomorrow. I made an appointment with my trainer for next week for our monthly check- up. I guess you'd say I've lost 3 pounds so far, but I'm sure that won't be good enough for him since I'm supposed to hit my goal weight by the 2nd week of February, which would mean another 5 pounds. That's not going to happen.

After my workout, I took Tory for a stroll through the park. I noticed I was hearing crickets chirp. It was nice to actually hear them chirp because I associate them with summertime. Back in Nebraska when you hear the crickets you know it's summer.

No comments: