Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Cover Suspects

Saturday was another busy day. Started off watching the NE boys basketball. I love watching these guys they are so great! After they won, I had to go to work a few hours later. Work was was slow so I got off a half hour early. After work J and I decided to go to San Tan Brewery to check out another live local band. The name of this band is called The Cover Suspects and they were real entertaining. The lead singer came through the crowd a few times and also congratulated the bride, groom and wedding party that joined in the fun towards the end of the night. Apparently, the reception was a floozy since everyone decided to come to the bar to finish their night. We ordered a Big Nacho and a couple of drinks and sat back to enjoy the music and do some people watching. The nachos were awesome! Defiantly be getting those again.

Today I read that Rescue Me will be coming back in April. I love this show! It is the best show on cable (FX) and the most well written show I've seen. Dennis Leary is not only good in his stand up comedy acts, but has the best character in showbiz. I hope it continues for many seasons and that there won't be any more writers strike to push back the seasons.

In case you miss your favorite show you can go to Hulu and watch them for free, pretty much commercial free except a short advertisement here and there. I've used this site twice, but I need to use it more often to get caught up on some shows. You can also find old TV shows that haven't been on TV for years. Cheaper than buying the DVDs and works for those of us that don't have DVR. You can also watch movies on the site. Great stuff! You can also go to TV Shack to watch your shows, you don't have to wait 8 days for the show to air, like you do with Hulu. Happy Watching!

No comments: