Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day Four

I skipped yesterdays 3rd day of work for blogging because nothing much happened and I was really tired. I stayed up until midnight watching Real Housewives of O.C. the night before; it comes on at 11:00 Arizona time. Training is training and it's been a gradual process. I spend my hour lunch outside in the sunshine and I actually get red on my arms form the sun exposure. Tomorrow we get pizza for lunch in celebration of the Cardinals game on Sunday.

Tonight J and I did the Body Pump class at the gym. This class is basically weight lifting. It involves squats, abs and of course the arms. I definitely feel the burn afterwards! I'd like to do more of the classes like the Yoga and the Body Jam (dancing). They are a good change and mix- up from the standard circuit weight machines, stairmaster, bike and treadmill. I've been good about eating regularly throughout the day. I actually eat about 5-6 times a day: 3 meals and 2-3 snacks. I've been working out about 3-4 times a week all of which include weights and some sort of cardio. I can say I have lost a couple of pounds and have been feeling MUCH better along w/ more energy!

No comments: