Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Training Boredum

I don't know if it's because I feel like I've been in training for 2 months or what it is, but I'm so ready for it all to be over with! I've done 4 weeks at Wells Fargo and two weeks for Edward Jones. I just want to be done and start working. I've been very excited to start using my IPod again and have my meal time routines.

J went to our monthly HOA meeting and was appointed the head of the Safety committee. He's pretty stoked about that. He'll be in charge of monitoring vandalism such as graffiti and assist the security officer on duty with police reports when necessary.

2 comments:

Ramblings of a bi-polar mind said...

LMAO - will J get a badge too? Safety Patrol

Vicki said...

I've thought about picking up one of those fake Sheriff badges for him. LOL He would love to have a badge of course. Maybe I should pick up one of those orange vests too!