Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Busy Bee

My week off, before starting my new job, has been far from a vacation for me. I've been so busy that I only have been able to sit at night time. I've been planning my days out in advance. Today was clean the bathroom, do laundry and go to Joann's Fabrics, Super Target, Home Depot day. I went to Joann's to buy material to make curtains. There is a small window in the master watercloset and two small windows in my desk area that I'd like to cover up. We'll see if I can pull this off. I also bought some frosted window film, one for the master bathtub area and one for the front door side window I have a nice Roman woven shade in the master, but at night you can actually see though and see everything. Who knows how many times the neighbors have seen me naked in there. LOL Oops

Last night we had a big storm roll through. The wind was horrible! My chair cushions blew off, several flower pots blew over. I couldn't believe it blew over my Sago palm pot, twice! That pot is heavy too. I guess tomorrow I'll be re-potting my plants.

No comments: