The tile has been going really well. They will be finished up tomorrow and we'll probably move our furniture back on Saturday. My big purchase for this week will be a Swiffer Wet Jet. I've been wanting/needing one for a while now. The tile will need to be mopped a few times to ensure all the dust is gone. The entire house is extremely dusty from all this construction! We've pretty much have been living our nights in our bedroom. Our bedroom, bathroom and closet is close to the size of my old apartment, so I guess I'm used to it. HAHA
Tonight J and I went downtown Chandler to check out the art show they have every month on the first Wednesday. It was pretty fun and interesting. There was some old guy riding a bicycle around with a mannequin in his back basket wearing lingerie. WEIRD and SCARY! Afterwards we headed to Old Chicago to eat some pizza.
Pet Peeves at my gym:
1) People text messaging while "using" the machines
2) People talking on their phones while using machines... or worst on the treadmill which just happens to be next to me, talking loudly and for more than 2 minutes.
3) Not sanitizing with the wet wipes they provide
4) Parents who bring their kids and let them jack around with the machines and let them run wild... there is a daycare provided-USE IT!
5) During an hour long class several people loudly put their mats & weights away in the middle of the workout, interrupting your workout/concentration and me not understanding why they come to the class to only do it for a half hour