Monday, December 15, 2008

Almost Christmas

I can not wait for the Ferrero chocolate commercial to be over! Everytime that damn doorbell rings Tory takes off for the front door barking up a storm. It's not like I can catch the commercial to mute it since the doorbell is the first of the commercial. It takes her a while to calm her down from that, but it's funny at the same time.

I still haven't received a paycheck from my4 days of working at Red White and Brew. I called today and spoke with Stacie, I asked for Jackie and Stacie told me that she no longer works there. GREAT- just my luck!! So she turned me over to the new manager named Tim. Tim has no clue about anything, but he took my name, number and the dates I worked. I got out of that place in time and I'm sure Jackie got canned. HaHa

It's been a cloudy rainy day today. Snowing big time up Northern Arizona and even supposed to get some down in Tucson. I guess that's why we're called The Valley, we're at a low enough altitude to miss all the snow.

No comments: