Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some Updates

I've added the blogs that I currently follow to my blog roll. I read these daily. Some are for fun and others are for couponing. You can receive a lot of advise for couponing and links to print out coupons. I have learned from these ladies how to save some money on grocery bills. Although these ladies can manage to get tons of items for less than $100.00 I am still trying to figure out how they do it so good. Seems like their grocery ads are way better than my stores here. Hardly do our grocery stores have double/triple coupon days. They also don't discount meat items toward the end of the night. It is addicting though. Once you start couponing and get great deals, you become proud of yourself!

One of my all time favorite stores is Bed Bath and Beyond. Not many people know that you can use one coupon per item. I never go there without a coupon, in fact, this is the only way I was able to afford curtains for the whole house! As you know curtains are outrageous to buy. They also don't have a return policy. You can return your items at any time, so if a year goes by and your item breaks...return it. If you don't have your receipt, you get a store gift card. My sister and mom often mail me BBB coupons ($5 off or 20% off) as they don't go as often as I. When I lived back in my apartment in NE I'd get a coupon in the mail and then scour the trash can next to the mailboxes to pick up the coupons people threw away. That's throwing away a lot of money to me! Now I receive the previous owners coupons :) One last thing, their coupons never expire. I've used coupons from 2007! They also would accept Linens and Things coupons, but now that they aren't in business anymore, there's no need. I always have a nice stockpile of BBB coupons.

The current Gold Canyon promotion is buy a 26 oz. Heritage candle and you could Strike it Gold! Receive a gold coin in your candle and win up to $5,000! By purchasing a 26 oz. you automatically receive free product, free shipping or other free offers. Also, check out the new Soy aromatherapy products.



Today's Current Temperature: 64*

No comments: