Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gold Canyon Candles

I am now selling Gold Canyon Candles! Since I've only been in Arizona for a year I thought this would be a great opportunity to meet new people and network. I bought my first candle from a lady at work who was doing a fundraiser for her sons football team. I've heard a lot about the candles from coworkers and wanted to check these great candles out! I've tried so many different brands including Partylite and nothing is comparable. Gold Canyon candles are by far the best! Not only do they burn evenly, last hundreds of hours; their scents are superior to any other candle on the market. They offer more than just candles! From their air fresheners, car fresheners, household cleaning products and body products every product is made with excellence.

You may purchase your Gold Canyon products by visiting my website at: www.mygc.com/vickimick. If you have any questions, please use the Contact Me tab.

Thank you for your patronage!

Vicki
demonstrator id: 219289

No comments: