Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Torture Tuesday

About a month ago I subscribed to the Phoenix magazine. It was only $24.00 for 2 years worth. I love this magazine! It has articles about the Valley, best rated restaurants and a calender of happenings. My June issue arrived today and on the cover it says: Summer Getaways, 25 of the Valley's coolest pools, plus 8 easy beach vacations, Top 10 Arizona Summer festivals. Once I start to read this issue I'll post a list of the locations. It's such a great informative magazine!

My run tonight was kinda weak. I didn't think I was going to make it 8 minutes, but I refocused and made it through. Tomorrow will be rest day, then back at it on Thursday.

Tuesday's are the most anti-climatic days and I hate them. Today drug on. At least we have our weekend to look forward to. It is filling up already!

No comments: