Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fun in the Sun


Friday night J and I went to Ruby Tuesday for supper. They have coupons in the newspaper every month, buy one entree-get one free. This is our third time using it. They are really great coupons and a nice way to try something new from their menu. Their BBQ Bistro Chicken, Parmesan Chicken Pasta and ribs are really good, I recommend trying them out. Afterwards, we headed to San Tan Shopping to browse around, I needed to go to Soma to use my $10 off coupon! We stopped at Helzberg to redeem my free cultured pearl bracelet and also left with two 10% off coupons for Gordon Biersch Brewery. We ended our night at Wally World. I had a few things on my list I needed to pick up, one of them being little smokies. I'd be bringing them to my work party for Saturday night.

Saturday we went to our community Fun Day in the Park party. They had free hot dogs, popcorn and snow cones. They also invited several businesses to set up a booth and two of them included nearby pizza shops. Naturally, they both bought pizza, so we also had pizza. They had free chair massages and lots of things for the children. We came home to relax for a couple of hours before heading onto our next party.

My department has a party every year and they take turns with the Leaders houses for hosting. We headed up around 4 for the party. There was a pretty good turnout and it was a good time. There were lots of Tequila shots going on, margaritas floating around and the beer was plentiful. Of course I brought my camera to catch the action. Now I have my blackmail, haha.

Sunday was another beautiful sunny day. The temperature was at least 90. I did some house cleaning, some shopping then came home to jump into my swimsuit and sit in the pool to work on my tan. Afterwards we headed to Pizza Factory for our free supper. J put his name in the drawing at the community party and wha'd ya know he won! Won a free large pizza, two pops and two salads or breadsticks. We headed to see 'I Love You, Man' after our awesome pizza meal. This movie is a must see, my eyes were watering from all the laughing.

It was another fun filled weekend. The weather is now warming up like real Arizona weather should be like. 80's, 90's, and 100's from here on out!
(The picture is from the cactus we planted from Uncle B's. It has started to blossom!)




No comments: