Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dr Visit

Yesterday I did something that I wasn't sure I'd do ever again. I ran. On the treadmill. I tried to last the entire commercial break during American Idol, but I failed and didn't make it all the way through. My chest hurt so bad, I guess the sports bra doesn't work. My lungs were giving way. At least it's a start I guess. Next time my goal will be to make it through the whole commercial break!

Today I had an appointment with a chiropractor from down the street. Last Saturday at our community park party he was there along with his masseuse. She was giving free chair massages and he was there to reel you in. I've always been scared of these guys, mainly because I know once you go, you'll always have to go. I could go into details about the visit, but I'll just sum it up. It was a nice visit and I learned a lot. I got some x-ray's taken, a small adjustment and layed on a bed that massaged the back and had electricity pads on me. I have another appointment in 2 weeks.

Tomorrow I'll be getting ready for our garage sale we're having on Saturday. We found out there is a pro-tennis player on our block and an NFL player in our neighboorhood.

No comments: