Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Is a Birthday a Funeral?


I was surprised by getting flowers on my birthday from three different people!  Work peeps surprised me with an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen (my favorite!).  J said I had so many flowers it looked like a funeral. Could turning 28 be a funeral? Isn't 25 the downward slope to 30? After you turn 21, it doesn't matter so much anymore.  The time between 25 and 30 is the most crucial in my opinion.  So much happens and the time flies by!




Today's Temp: 98*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Working on a baby yet? Gotta catch up to the twins.

Vicki said...

Believe me, I want a baby (or twins!) now! I have babyitis bad for the past year. All the girls my age who I graduated with have 2-4 kids already! I know I shouldn't measure by that, but it makes me feel so old! I guess J isn't ready (too scurred)...