Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random Life Events

Wow! The temperature has cooled down nicely! It's been in the 90's and the nights have been perfect! I think it's time to throw an end-of summer BBQ and invite the neighbors over.

In 2 more weeks we'll be heading to Chicago to see my sister and new nephew. I haven't seen them in over a year!

My Yoga classes have been going well also. I've been doing it all summer and generally do it twice a week. It sure helps me relax from crappy work and makes my body feel much better.

We're in the process of getting our house painted. One of our neighbors has a painting business and he proposed an offer too good to pass up. Times are tough so you can get some really good deals right now.

I think this weekend I'll be bringing out my Halloween decorations. It's time to get the house spooky! We had a decent turn out last year and with very little decorations, the kids screamed and got scared. Just wait until they see the floating ghost swinging between trees!

No comments: