Saturday, September 19, 2009

Goodwill Finds

I've decided to jazz up my page a bit and added a background. Today is NE game day, at least this weekend it's showed on regular TV so no need to go to a bar and be there 2 hours early to get a seat! Last Saturday was Goodwill's 50% off everything sale and I found some great finds! I had went a couple days beforehand to scope out what was there so all I needed to do was grab and go. I knew I wanted to be right when they opened the store at 9, which worked out perfect since the bar opened at 9 so we could get a seat for the NE game. Jason got a table for the game and I went next door to go shopping. I have been on the lookout for Southwestern art and decor and holiday decorations. I only spent $28.00 total! I found 3 southwestern pictures and plenty of holiday decor. Here are some pictures:

(I have issues with putting pictures on here, if someone knows how I can put them up across the page like I see other bloggers, let me know. All I can do is get them going down the page, which I don't like. I've spent a lot of time in the edit Html tab-is this normal?)















No comments: