Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Big Weekend

Tonight I visited my second Yoga class and I'm really enjoying it. I haven't been in the gym part for a month now. I've decided to stick to classes 3 times a week to mix things up. Two Yogas a week and then Body Pump once a week. I'm surprised that I actually felt sore the next day after my first Yoga class. Having the relaxation and calming from the class has made me miss working in a spa. I've actually taken the measures to start to reactivate my Cosmetology and Esthetics license and obtain my AZ license. The are many spas here including med-spas. Since most spas have decided to jump on the band wagon by offering benefits, the industry becomes more appealing.

J and I will be heading back to the Midwest for my brothers wedding this weekend. This was the most stressful ticket purchase I've ever had to do. Ticket prices are outrages this time of year. At least J is patient in ticket searching and purchasing, unlike me. It feels good to check one stressful item off my list! Now what to do for a gift?...

One thing we'll be doing when we go back is heading to our favorite pizza place- Zios!

No comments: