Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Short, but to be continued...

It's been a while since I've been on here. J's family has been visiting for the past week so we've been keeping busy. I've neglected the gym for at least 2 weeks, minus the 2 times I went to the Body Pump class in the last 2 weeks. Oh well, I just haven't been motivated for the gym lately and I'm sure next week I'll be back at it next week.

Sunday we took a drive out to Wickenburg which is about an hour or so from Chandler. It's an old western looking town. It's pretty charming with a lot of little cafes and restaurants there. We decided to stop at the Golden Nugget for an afternoon snack. They served homemade pie, so apple it was! Along with their soup special, chicken noodle. It was all great! Afterwards we headed across the street to Traders J's for souvenirs.

That's all I have for now. Time to go to bed.

No comments: