Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recent Movie Rental Reviews

We rented 4 movies over the weekend.  Who knew you could watch so many movies and mess with a newborn at the same time!  We'd start watching them during feeding, that way he was quiet and calm after the feeding or while he was napping.  One time I sacrificed sleep to stay up with hubby and watch a movie and enjoy our time together.  Even though that night I think Jackson woke up every hour, or at least I saw every hour go by and think I got 3-4 hours of sleep that Friday night.  Oh well, it was worth it! :)

Here goes my reviews of the rentals:

Just Go With It: Good fun cast.  It was decent, typical Adam Sandler (the new-older Sandler that is) As always I'm an Aniston fan.  Was a one watch kinda movie though.

Lincoln Lawyer:  Loved this movie.  Kept me thinking and interested.  Love me some Matthew!

The Company Men:  I never heard of it, but Jason rented it since he read what it was about.  Good moral of the story. Great cast!  Slow moving, I got disinterested towards the end.

Hall Pass: Funny Funny Funny!  Been wanting to see this one since it hit theaters.  Love the golf scene the best!  I always enjoy an Owen Wilson flick. 

I'm sure there are many more movies I'd like to rent.  Wouldn't you know the Redbox upped their prices too!  Of course, they get popular and up the price :(

No comments: