Sunday, November 20, 2011

Long time again...!

August 22 is the last time I've blogged!!  Having a baby consumes all your time!  And when you do have some time, you want it for yourself.  I'm sitting on the couch at my parents house.  We drove from AZ to NE for a week, maybe more.  It's nice to have the family around, have someone else (mommy) cook and play with the baby.  I love how food magically appears!  I wish it did that at home too ;)  We had Jackson baptised today.  He was so silly during the whole mass, but no crying or tears.  We went out to eat at Summer Kitchen afterwards.  It was soooo good and I have been wanting it since I was pregnant.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hey, we like the octopus spout cover a lot. It was my nieces & we borrowed it. We had to cut the plastic a little to make it fit our spout. He can't pull it off & I haven't noticed any mold issues. He loves when I put the colored tablets in the octopus' mouth & make his bath water different colors. :)