Monday, May 10, 2010

Countdown to Honeymoon!

Friday couldn't come fast enough!  Four days of work will feel like an eternity.  Friday at 9:00 a.m. I'll be leaving on a jet plane...well, not a jet, but it's a good song.  On our way to Mexico to a resort just outside of Cancun.  The Secrets Silversands awaits us!  Where we won't do anything but sleep, eat, drink, lay on the beach and bask in the sun.  This resort is a small, all inclusive, adults only resort.  We haven't had a beach vacation for over 2 years!!  The last vacation was our engagement in San Diego, but that was a short weekend versus a week in Mexico.  I think I'm going to bust out the suitcase early and start packing.  Something I never do until the night before.  This way I can enjoy my "night before flight" (or try to, maybe easier said then done).  Tory will be heading to Uncle B's for her week vacation.       



Today's Temperature: 84*      

No comments: