Wednesday, November 5, 2008

When the Shit Hits the Fan

Two fans that is. Yesterday Uncle B put up our living room fan- light combo. Took a while, but it was finished. I love this fan; it's quiet, has great lighting and blows a good wind. Today, ceiling fan number two was installed in the dining room. A few complications later, it was also finished. This fan is classy looking w/ a light combo as well. It too is quiet, has a lot of wind and provides great light.

Meanwhile the weather here has cooled off. This is the cool down that you hear everyone talk about. It's upper 70's; but it's chilly in the shade. Anything below 70 and I'm cold. I'm actually wearing a sweatshirt and pants!

I'm looking forward to going to the Nascar race on Sunday. It's something I've always wanted to do and now that I'm in a state that can host it, perhaps this won't be my last race I'll see.

No comments: