Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Turnaround

Today was a better day. I dropped off my applications and got two interview phone calls. We'll see how that goes and what I decide to do. I seriously wish Kirklands wasn't so close to me. I'm having problems. I can't stop buying decor for the house from there.

I forgot to report on our night out last Saturday. We found a coupon for McDuffy's Sports Bar, buy one entree get one free. I wanted to go to a bar, not to drink, I like to go for the good food and usually it's a fun atmosphere. So we headed over to McDuffy's to check it out. There aren't any free standing bars around our hood. I'd like to find a hole in the wall bar someday. McDuffy's had great food and we were surrounded by T.V.s. It wasn't real busy in there at all though, which concerned me considering it was their one year anniversary celebration, hope they last another year or more. They had ham & bean soup, of course I had to get that (one of my favs) and I tried the french dip sandwich w/ their specialty mac and cheese. It was awesome! It was also the first time I've ever had a french dip.

On the last note: The Real Housewives of Orange County is coming back November 25! I'm glad 'cause these last two have sucked, New York and Atlanta are snoozeville and too snobby.

No comments: